(Pre-requisite: AER Experiential Workshop Level 1 & self-work)
- Review and demonstrate processing with the AER process
- Learn advanced AER procedures for self use
- How to figure out what the real issue is
- How to best manage multiple issues
- Learn Basic practical approaches to assisting others using AER
- Extensive practice all these techniques
- Create positive goals for every session, thus empowering yourself to focus on what you really want to achieve in your life
At the end of this workshop, you will have gained increased knowledge and experience with the AER process and learned how to apply AER on yourself and others in basic situations. This workshop is introductory and not sufficient training to regularly work with others using this process. If you are wanting to incorporate AER into your practice, this training is available upon completion of this level of the AER curriculum.
- You do not have to discuss your issue or problem in detail
- You don’t have to understand why you have an issue – no more searching for reasons
- AER is easy to learn and use, and produces breakthroughs in minutes, not months or years
- AER consistently and repeatedly provides profound & substantial results to people from all walks of life
- AER incorporates the techniques of associative healing as well as elements of other proven techniques such as calibration, centering, etc.
- This is a very empowering technique, which allows participants to advance on their life journey at their own pace.
Space in the workshops is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participants should bring a notepad and pen or pencil.
- The organizers reserve the right to limit the number of participants in any workshop.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel an event due to extenuating circumstances. Deposits will be refunded.
- All fees must be paid in full 5 working days before the start of any workshop you attend.
- (2 sessions of 3 hours) C$125.00 in the Ottawa, Ontario area
Please contact the organizers for the next scheduled workshop or to organize one for yourself and friends.